UPDATED! Now with corrected audio! Thanks for bearing with us!
- Alex and I talk about the crazy day 1 Gen Con experience, and review a few highlights.
- The Superheroes and Alternate History Panel with Ken Hite, Dennis Detwiller, Greg Stolze and Shane Ivey was amazing!
- Alex hit the D&D Keynote, and shares some impressions. (You can stream the keynote here.)
- We run down some seminars we’re excited to check out!
- Neil talks about the two new games he has in development, and the excellent experience he’s had so far with First Exposure! A nearby baby does not seem impressed with our interview technique.
- Rob shows us his new virtual tabletop, RPGWithMe, and we are floored by how great it is! We are not kidding, it’s awesome.
- Rob has a new Kickstarter going for RPGWithMe, to add a character sheet creator which will allow RPGWithMe to support almost any system. Check it out!